I worked as a Guest Contributor at MyEugene from June 2011 to May 2012, when the site went on hiatus. The site has since been taken down completely, and replaced with a “For Sale” sign. I am grateful I had the foresight to download my clips prior to this, and I have archived them here and at Fatherhood Etc.
- “A Message of Hope” (April 8, 2012)
- Think Globally, Act Locally (Feb. 28, 2012)
- “Japanese Banjo” (Feb. 17, 2012)
- Profile: Tobiah Orin Moshier (Dec. 7, 2011)
- A Visit to the “Neighborhood Market” (Sept. 13, 2011)
- Mmm, Pancakes! (Sept. 2, 2011)
- Alpaca Summer Nights (Aug. 5, 2011)
- Dragonflies Grounded due to Bad Weather (July 19, 2011)
- The Country Meets the City at Eugene’s Newest Farmers Market (July 6, 2011)
- Olde England Meets Odd Eugene at the Olde English Flea Market (June 13, 2011)
I have also added these archived clips to my Portfolio page.