Last August, I posted a list of the twenty memoirs I’d read up to that point. I’ve since added twelve more to the list and here they are.
- Blue Like Jazz – Donald Miller
- Name All the Animals – Alison Smith
- The Possibility of Everything – Hope Edelman
- The Wet Engine – Brian Doyle
- The Adventures of a Stay-At-Home Dad – Adam Fisher Bradley (Review)
- Evolving in Monkey Town – Rachel Held Evans
- Pilgrim at Tinker Creek – Annie Dillard
- Life is Short, Laundry is Eternal – Scott Benner (Review)
- The Story of a Soul – St. Thérèse of Lisieux
- The Long Quiet Highway – Natalie Goldberg
- Wild – Cheryl Strayed (Review)
- Blackbird – Jennifer Lauck
Lauck’s Still Waters will probably be the next memoir I read, but before that I am spending the next month reading The Complete Stories of Flannery O’ Connor. Thirty-one stories in thirty-one days. Slower than my usual reading pace, but I want to take a full day to digest each story before moving to the next one.